Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum
Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok |

Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Root Top 
Votez Pour le Serveur S'il vous plait ! C'est très important !
:: Happy Facebook Status Quotes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum -> Problèmes, Plaintes -> Plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Happy Facebook Status Quotes Répondre en citant

Happy Facebook Status Quotes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

For the world, its just an ordinary day, but for me, oh dear! This is the best day of the year. You are the most gifted person on this earth, happy birthday my best friend. Happiness isnt just a feeling. I'm in love with someone who makes me feel complete." That is all. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Drinking. Happiness. The 60 Funny Love Quotes. May this year be the best of your life, until the next one. He spoke of the greatest troubles he had that didnt even happen. Friends are like flowers. Be joyful because you see the greatness in everything. Group:Happy Text: has an announcement to make: "I am finally, really, truly happy. In reality, though, happiness relies on thinking of others first before ourselves. 100% Free! We will never charge you anything and our content is completely user driven! Learn More . Like 908 view status . Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. Relationship. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. May the years continue to be good to you. .. Its difficult to rise above if past baggage is dragging you down. Miserable people become happy at the expense of others. Happy birthday love. Bible. On your own, youre already complete. Let go of everything that holds you down. Home DMCA Policy! About Us Contact Us Submit Status Best WhatsApp status, Awesome and latest WhatsApp status, Unique funny WhatsApp status, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp text. The grass is always healthier where you water it. Unique. Also its a new beginning for this person to accept lifes upcoming new challenges and you should greet him/her to make it worth and obviously successful. Smile. For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life. Judging people easily prevents you from loving them. Like 937 view status . On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship and all that stuff that doesnt cost anything. One cheer dispels a hundred heartaches. Attitude 5a02188284
facebook chat s40v5why does my facebook confirmation code not workfacebook private nachrichten in der chronikappetite for excellence facebookfacebook password hacker software passwordaccount schrappen op facebookporque meu chat do facebook nao aparecesign up for new facebook timeline 2013facebook weird name makerhow do i create a private facebook account

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum -> Problèmes, Plaintes -> Plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006