Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum
Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok |

Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Root Top 
Votez Pour le Serveur S'il vous plait ! C'est très important !
:: Jack Wilshere keen to resolve Arsenal future before World Cup ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum -> Neko's Rebirth -> Nouvelles / Informations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere keen to resolve Arsenal future before World Cup Répondre en citant

sbo666 Jack Wilshere admits he would like his Arsenal future to be sorted before the World Cup and revealed Arsene Wenger told him he could leave at the start of the season.

The England midfielder found himself at a crossroads in his career last summer, having returned from Bournemouth after a promising loan spell that ended with yet another injury.

Struggling for fitness and time on the pitch, Wilshere has not played for his country since the Euro 2016 last-16 exit to Iceland, although Gareth Southgate has named him in his squad for the upcoming friendlies against the Netherlands and Italy.

His future at the Emirates remains unclear and the midfielder - who has won the FA Cup twice with the Gunners since joining them in 2001 - was told by manager Wenger that he could move on while cycling in the gym.

"It was an honest conversation," said Wilshere, whose current Arsenal contract expires this summer.

"We have known each other long enough where we can have that relationship where we are honest with each other.

"It was boiling up for a while because everybody knew I had a year left on my deal and I had been out on loan, got injured, and wasn't really in his plans.

"He said, 'I am going to be honest with you and at the moment we are not going to be offering you a contract, so if you can get a contract somewhere else, you can go'.

"Obviously I was not happy with that, but at the same time I was happy he was being honest. sbo666

"He gave me the opportunity with three or four weeks left in the transfer window, but I did not find anything that I wanted and at the same time I was not really fit, so I decided that I wanted to stay and build up my fitness.

"He also said at the same time that if I did stay I had an opportunity to fight for my place, and if I performed well in the Carabao Cup and Europa League, I had a chance."

Wilshere has taken that opportunity to impress Wenger in cup competitions, with talks on a new deal underway, albeit with player and manager offering different interpretations on where they stand with negotiations.

Asked if he would like his club future sorted before England go away, Wilshere added: "I have got three months left on my contract. I don't know how to answer that.

"Ideally, yes, I want it sorted as soon as possible. I want to go to the World Cup and enjoy it, but we have three months till then and a lot can happen.

"Ideally from my point of view and the club's point of view, they will probably want it sorted."

Wilshere claimed it would not be a distraction if the situation remained unresolved heading into the World Cup, while he "would not say no" to a move abroad if he leaves Arsenal.

That is not a scenario he claims to have really contemplated, though, as he is focused on "probably one of the most important years of my career". sbo666

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 06:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wolverhampton Wanderers digest: Neves tracked by European giants; Mitrovic latest; Nuno's plan Répondre en citant

Wolverhampton Wanderers digest: Neves tracked by European giants; Mitrovic latest; Nuno's plan

link sbo Wolves have identified Aleksandar Mitrovic as a summer target with the Newcastle United striker's future hanging in the balance, according to reports. Mitrovic has been in sensational form on loan at Fulham since January, scoring 11 goals in 12 games for the promotion-chasing side including one against Wolves at Craven Cottage in February. His contribution has helped Fulham to fight for second place behind Wolves with Cardiff City and Aston Villa.

Newcastle will start the bidding at £20million for the 23-year-old who has earned plenty of admirers in the Premier League. And Wolves are among the clubs keeping close tabs on Mitrovic's situation, according to ChronicleLive. It is claimed that Toon cheif Rafa Benitez does not consider Mitrovic as part of his plans for next season and will look to sell him this summer, despite the Serbia international's goal return for Fulham.

Brighton had an offer turned down in January and Newcastle are looking to bank a substantial profit on the £13million fee they paid to Anderlecht in 2015. Wolves want to strengthen for their Premier League campaign after winning the title. They have an option to buy Bournemouth loan forward Benik Afobe. It was a transfer that got Wolverhampton Wanderers fans understandably excited in the summer window, writes Joseph Chapman. link sbo

Thankfully, Ruben Neves has lived up to expectations - and then some. The Portuguese wunderkind swapped Champions League for Championship last summer to reunite with Nuno Espirito Santo and ignite Wolves’ push for the Premier League. Despite his tender years, central midfielder Neves arrived at Molineux with experience aplenty having broken into the first team with Porto.

For a player so young, it was a significant move. The burden of the price tag - making him the club’s record signing, as well as the most expensive ever player in England’s second tier - hasn’t appeared to faze him at any point. Inevitably in the modern game - despite Wolves’ success and Premier League football to come - there’s been speculation surround his future. Neves, were he to be sold tomorrow, would fetch at least three times what Wolves paid for him. link sbo

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere keen to resolve Arsenal future before World Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Serveur Neko's Rebirth | Ragnarok | Index du Forum -> Neko's Rebirth -> Nouvelles / Informations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006